21 Dec 2011

Beats by Dre Launches new Jewellery Line

Is it a bird or a plane? Is it a necklace or a headphone? Maybe a neck warmer even? From the pictures below it is rather hard to tell. And trust me when I say this, but celebs are not alone on this trend. Everyday people do it too. Statistics show that these headphones spend more time round owners' necks than being used for what they were meant for. Which, I kid you not, happens to be listening to music. It surely isn't the most discrete of headphones. My point is, we can all see you possess a Beats by Dre item, even when it isn't on your neck so please do the right thing people. Or better still get yourselves a rucksack, man purse or something to put that thing in when not in use. 



You can also wear it like this brand ambassador so nicely shows us

Sort of reminds me of 

Some ideas to smarten your look and look as fresh as the gentleman below
Filson Large Messenger Bag




No comments:

Post a Comment